Learn More About Your Customers With EPOS From CSY
CSY are an established provider of EPOS systems to Timber Merchants across in the UK. We have a great understanding of how Timber Merchants work and have developed our software, Vector, to help run your Timber Merchant in the most efficient way.
Our EPOS system is designed to handle all that a busy Timber Merchant can throw at it! Vector will help with all the things that matter from serving customers quickly at the point-of-sale to recommending order quantities directly to your suppliers.
We understand you can have a large variety of different customers who can all have different prices. With Vector, we make it very easy for customers to have a fixed price level or a varied amount of discount depending on what they are buying. These will automatically be calculated when the customer is selected during the sale.
Book a Demo
Timber Merchants typically have a large amount of Credit Account customers. We have developed Vector to handle your entire account customer database. We can even help by automatically emailing your statements and invoices directly to your customers. Don’t worry, if they do not have an email account, we can generate a letter format to send instead.
To help your store retain and reward loyal customers, our CSY Vector EPOS can be linked to loyalty cards. Customers can build up points on purchases in store which can then be redeemed against further purchases or to get money off further orders. We provide personalised loyalty cards to Timber Merchants to fit in with their image and brand.
Keeping on top of your Accounting information is always important, which is why CSY have developed the integration to speak directly to Sage and Xero. This allows your data to be
pre-populated in your chosen Accounting software, saving a significant amount of time and money.
Vector EPOS for Timber Merchants
Starting with the till. The CSY infiniPOS terminal has an easy-to-use adjustable touchscreen with a customer facing screen to increase the ways to talk to customers. It’s a reliable terminal which make’s sure that transactions can be completed quickly so customers don’t have to wait in line. A fast, reliable till can make a big difference when it comes to keeping customers happy.
Other benefits include:
- Touchscreen terminal for ease and speed of use.
- Create your own touchscreen driven menus for non-barcoded products.
- Custom A4 invoice / quote design.
- Integrated label printer for sticky and non-sticky labels to add to products and shelf edges.
- Digital signature pad available to allow Account customers to sign for their goods / orders.
- Account customer sales with credit limits and automatic statement / invoice production.
- Create customer deliveries.
- Postcode lookup for faster customer creation.
- Loyalty Scheme with bespoke card design.
- Automatically apply specific customer discounts.
- Provide sales prompts to sell related items.
- Security coded and controlled refund process.
- Upload information / documents against a customers’ record.
- Integrated chip & pin card processing over broadband for faster transactions.
- Order directly to your suppliers from our system.
- Access customer sales history.
- Option to include TabletPOS for use on the shop floor and MobilePOS for deliveries
- Streamlined stock imports from suppliers.
- Produce customer orders where deposits can be taken.
- Integration with popular Accounting software, Sage and Xero.
- Real-time stocktaking.
- Comprehensive management reporting.
- Excellent stock management.
- E-commerce integration.