CSY are an established provider of EPOS systems to Timber Merchants across in the UK. We have a great understanding of how Timber Merchants work and have developed our software, Vector, to help run your Timber Merchant in the most efficient way.
Our EPOS system is designed to handle all that a busy Timber Merchant can throw at it! Vector will help with all the things that matter from serving customers quickly at the point-of-sale to recommending order quantities directly to your suppliers.
We understand you can have a large variety of different customers who can all have different prices. With Vector, we make it very easy for customers to have a fixed price level or a varied amount of discount depending on what they are buying. These will automatically be calculated when the customer is selected during the sale.
Timber Merchants typically have a large amount of Credit Account customers. We have developed Vector to handle your entire account customer database. We can even help by automatically emailing your statements and invoices directly to your customers. Don’t worry, if they do not have an email account, we can generate a letter format to send instead.
When it comes to printing paperwork or issuing quotes to customers, we like to cover all options. Vector allows for printing via a receipt printer, A4 printer and even emailing paperwork directly to a customer for a truly paperless solution. And don’t worry, as part of our installation, we offer a custom invoice format with your branding and specific requirements to be included on your paperwork. This can even be tweaked at a later date by speaking with our 7-day customer support team. Our hardware offering even includes a digital signature pad, so your customers can sign to collect and confirm their orders rather than printing any paperwork.
Keeping on top of your Accounting information is always important, which is why CSY have developed the integration to speak directly to Sage and Xero. This allows your data to be pre-populated in your chosen Accounting software, saving a significant amount of time and money.
We realise that running your business requires you to have the right information and reporting at your fingertips. Vector will open your eyes to over 120 management reports, which can even be automatically sent to you by email at the times you request. From your best selling products to your most profitable supplier, we’ve got you covered.
Whether you have an existing EPOS system that doesn't meet your requirements or if you are new to EPOS, please get in touch with us today to find out more. We are happy to arrange a demonstration of our Timber Merchant EPOS system at a time and date to suit you.
Vector has been specifically developed to help the Timber Merchant industry by providing the following benefits;
Great EPOS features for timber merchants
- Touchscreen terminal for ease and speed of use.
- Create your own touchscreen driven menus for non-barcoded products.
- Custom A4 invoice / quote design.
- Integrated label printer for sticky and non-sticky labels to add to products and shelf edges.
- Digital signature pad available to allow Account customers to sign for their goods / orders.
- Account customer sales with credit limits and automatic statement / invoice production.
- Create customer deliveries.
- Postcode lookup for faster customer creation.
- Loyalty Scheme with bespoke card design.
- Automatically apply specific customer discounts.
- Provide sales prompts to sell related items.
- Security coded and controlled refund process.
- Upload information / documents against a customers’ record.
- Integrated chip & pin card processing over broadband for faster transactions.
- Order directly to your suppliers from our system.
- Access customer sales history.
- Option to include TabletPOS for use on the shop floor and MobilePOS for deliveries
- Streamlined stock imports from suppliers.
- Produce customer orders where deposits can be taken.
- Integration with popular Accounting software, Sage and Xero.
- Real-time stocktaking.
- Comprehensive management reporting.
- Excellent stock management.
- E-commerce integration.
- and more!