Helping you claim Retail Gift Aid
CSY bring over 30 years experience of EPOS solutions to the Charity Retail Sector. With our experience in software development and EPOS solutions within a wide range of retail sectors, we offer charity retail a fresh alternative that helps improve the efficiency of stores and maximise the benefits that can be achieved through sophisticated EPOS solutions.
For the charity retail sector we have introduced VectorCharity EPOS, which builds on the already impressive skill set of the standard software with charity specific features such as Gift Aid and Donor Management.
And of course our charity customers still have access to all the standard features of our retail EPOS system, Vector, which is designed to handle all that a busy retailer can throw at it! Vector will help with all the things that matter from serving customers quickly at the point-of-sale to recommending order quantities directly to your suppliers.
Whether you are seling donated or new items, we understand that you can have a large variety of different items within the store all of which can have different prices. With VectorCharity EPOS, we allow multiple selling methods so you can decide how a product will be sorted, labelled and sold. All the methods can work in tandem giving you full flexibility and control.
Book Your Free Demo
Retail Gift Aid
Gift Aid management couldn`t be simpler. Sign up donors at any store via paper form, the till point or even on a tablet, the donor details are then securely stored within VectorCharity ready for donations to be recorded, items sold and notifications sent. R68 Claims are also generated within the software and automatically sent to HMRC via the government gateway keeping you in control and saving potential £1,000’s in commission fees charged by other third party providers.
The standard hardware supplied by CSY includes useful features that are unavailable or optional extras with other providers such as 8” rear customer display that doubles as an advertising screen or biometric fingerprint readers for quick and secure operator sign in – this feature significantly helps with your in-store GDPR compliance. All the equipment supplied by CSY is configured and installed by in-house engineers who are fully trained on our own products, giving you access to product specialists as opposed to third party installers as used by other vendors.
Keeping on top of your Accounting information is always important, which is why CSY have developed the integration to speak directly to Sage and Xero. This allows your data to be pre-populated in your chosen Accounting software, saving a significant amount of time and money.
We realise that running your business requires you to have the right information and reporting at your fingertips. VectorCharity EPOS will open your eyes to over 140 management reports, which can even be automatically sent to you by email at the times you request. From your best selling products to your most profitable supplier, we’ve got you covered.
Whether you have an existing EPOS system that doesn’t meet your requirements or if you are new to EPOS, please get in touch with us today to find out more. We are happy to arrange a demonstration of our Charity EPOS system at a time and date to suit you.
The benefits of choosing VectorCharity from CSY
Vector has been specifically developed to help the Charity Retail sector by providing the following benefits;
- Touchscreen terminal for ease and speed of use.
- Create your own touchscreen driven menus for non-barcoded products.
- Integrated label printer functionality for sticky and non-sticky labels to add to products and shelf edges.
- Fully HMRC compliant Gift Aid solution.
- Digital signature pad available to allow digital capture of donors’ signature/agreement to Gift Aid declarations and Agency Agreements.
- Create customer deliveries and donor collections.
- Postcode lookup integrated for accurate, validated addresses.
- Loyalty/Supporter Scheme with bespoke card design.
- Unlimited promotions on products with highly customisable triggering criteria.
- Provide sales prompts to sell related items.
- Security coded and controlled refund process.
- Upload information / documents against a donors’ record.
- Integrated chip & pin card processing over broadband for faster transactions.
- Order directly to your suppliers from our system.
- Access customer sales history.
- Option to include TabletPOS for use on the shop floor and MobilePOS for deliveries
- Streamlined stock imports from suppliers.
- Produce customer orders where deposits can be taken.
- Integration with popular Accounting software, Sage and Xero.
- Real-time stocktaking.
- Comprehensive management reporting.
- Excellent stock management.
- E-commerce integration.
- and more!