CSY have an established presence with the Mobility sector across the UK, and our current customers are taking advantage of our specific software development for the Mobility industry.
Not only can your business take advantage of our superior stock control functionality, we can track the serial numbers of sold products against your customer base, as well as having the option for VAT exempt customers signing on an electronic signature pad to confirm their VAT exempt status.
When it comes to printing paperwork, we like to cover all options. Vector allows for printing via a receipt printer, A4 printer and even emailing paperwork directly to a customer for a truly paperless solution. And don’t worry, as part of our installation, we offer a custom invoice format with your branding and specific requirements to be included on your paperwork. This can even be tweaked at a later date by speaking with our 7-day customer support team.
Customer retention is a very important part of any retail business and Vector can help retain your customer base by using Customer Loyalty, storing customer history which is available at speed from our selling screen, as well as automatic service reminders, which can be emailed / sent in the post directly from our EPOS system. We can even link this through to our Retail Intelligence module, which allows specific customer promotions based on their behaviours and previous purchases.
Visiting customers in their homes is a big part of any Mobility store service. With our MobilePOS, you will have full access to your system including stock levels and availability, customer information and allowing the processing of payments and printing of paperwork if required. We can even allow a completely paperless solution on the road too, which will email paperwork through to a customer (or print off to be posted if not email address is available) and the customer can sign on the tablet screen for their VAT exempt declaration.
Keeping on top of your Accounting information is always important, which is why CSY have developed the integration to speak directly to Sage and Xero. This allows your data to be pre-populated in your chosen Accounting software, saving a significant amount of time and money.
Currently in development is a full workshop /servicing module to enable customer repairs / services to be booked in and completed via Vector, which will be soon available to our customer base.
Great features for Mobility Centres
With Vector, your business can take advantage of the following benefits to revamp your store experience;
- Touchscreen terminal for ease and speed of use.
- Processing VAT exempt transactions for VAT exempt customers.
- Full serial number tracking of products against customer sales.
- Create your own touchscreen driven menus for non-barcoded products.
- Option to include TabletPOS for use on the shop floor and MobilePOS for deliveries
- Upload information / documents against a customers’ record.
- Custom A4 invoice / quote design.
- Integrated label printer for sticky and non-sticky labels to add to products and shelf edges.
- Option to include an electronic signature pad to capture the customers’ signature for VAT exempt documentation at the point of sale.
- Account customer sales with credit limits and automatic statement / invoice production.
- Create customer deliveries.
- Postcode lookup for faster customer creation.
- Loyalty Scheme with bespoke card design.
- Simple processing of special order items with deposits (adding notes for bespoke customer orders i.e. recliner chairs, stair lifts etc.)
- Automatically apply specific customer discounts.
- Provide sales prompts to sell related items (e.g. Scooter with accompanying Scooter storage cover).
- Integrated chip & pin card processing over broadband for faster transactions.
- Order directly to your suppliers from our system.
- Access customer sales history.
- Produce customer orders where deposits can be taken.
- Integration with popular Accounting software, Sage and Xero
- and more!
If you want to improve the way you manage your mobility centre then please get in touch and we can arrange a demonstration at a time and date to suit you.